Our Team Has Made It To Uganda!
Our team from CrossRoads Church has made it to Uganda!
After many hours of flying, they arrived excited but ready for bed!
Right now our team is in Entebbe, a major town in Central Uganda. They are staying near Lake Victoria, and get to wake up to this view!
Our team will spend the next week ministering in Uganda. Please consider praying for our CrossRoads family in the following ways:
– Pray that the team’s eyes would see the Lord in everything, that their ears would hear the Lord’s voice in everything, and that they would be able to smell the aroma of our Lord in everything.
– Pray for the team’s hearts, that as they see so much and experience so much that they would break for what the Lord desires us to break for, but that they would not shatter!!!
– Pray for Uganda as a country
– Pray for our partner, International Needs and C.H.A.P
– Pray that they might come home as deeper lovers of our Lord and for His world and His mission